A Women’s Political Empowerment Program
- 4th presentation of YWCA Institute for Public Leadership (IPL)
- IPL is a nationally developed program with an intensive curriculum about campaign management, running for public office, and women interested in issue advocacy.
- for women interested in politics
- running for office
- campaign managers
- non-issue/non-partisan campaign-skills workshop
- women with campaign experience present each session
- learn organization, budgeting, communications, messaging
- Tickets $15 dollars. For scholarship information, contact email@example.com.
- Limited seating
Yuletide Luncheon & Market is one of two major YWCA fundraisers, from which proceeds support YWCA Programs and Mission. The Luncheon features an inspiring speaker.
Yuletide Market is a one-day shopping extravaganza, featuring unique items. Time: 10am – 3pm
Public Market Shopping—Admission only $5!
Yuletide Luncheon is an opportunity to invest in YWCA Corpus Christi: Fitness Connection, Women’s Empowerment, Racial Justice, and YWTeen Program. Time: 11:30am – 1pm
Featuring Guest Speaker Marisa Ortiz Presenting “The Four Agreements for Life Based on Best Seller by don Miguel Ruiz”
YWCA Yuletide Market is produced by a committee of community volunteers who spend months planning and designing all aspects of this exciting event. Underwriting for the event is by community-minded businesses, foundations and personal supporters.