- Institute for Public Leadership (IPL) is a campaign-skills workshop for women interested in politics.
- Nationally developed program with an intensive curriculum about management, running for public office, and women interested in issue advocacy.
- Participants will be exposed to gauging public attitudes and opinions, determining viable candidate, developing a campaign strategy, designing messages that persuade voters, planning a budget and raising money, organizing a campaign, planning a communications strategy that delivers your message effectively to voters, and employing tactics to get out the vote.
- Learn from real world experience as women who have been in the campaign trenches present each session.
- It is vital for women to get more involved politically and speak on the issues.
For more information, contact (361) 857-5661, ext. 104 or email@example.com.