Click here for facility hours & schedule
Thank you for helping the YWCA do our part for safety. We encourage vaccinations unless your health care provider says otherwise.
- Do not come to the YWCA if you feel ill;
- Masks are recommended in the facility, except in the pool;
- Wash hands often and completely;
- Use hand sanitizer;
- Sanitize cardio/weight machines before and after each use;
- Free weights will not be available for use;
- Class size will be limited if necessary.
We are open.
We’ve missed you! But if you or your health care provider/experts don’t think you should be out, please listen. We’ll be happy to see you—when it’s safe for you!
Please note: We strongly suggest that you wear a water shirt and a hat in the pool. Health Department recommends that natatorium doors and windows remain open to decrease COVID 19 exposure. Water shirts and hats prevent heat loss from our bodies.
Thanks to the Coastal Bend Community Foundation Doan Fund for funding renovation of the pool mechanical room. Their generosity is greatly appreciated.
Check out our video fitness posts on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ywcacorpuschristi. Watch, Like, Comment and Share!
Please continue to keep yourself safe, active, connected and alert.