YWCA Corpus Christi presents YWCA Corpus Christi Corporate Challenge for businesses and organizations of Nueces and surrounding counties. The Challenge is comprised of two categories, FUN & FIT and BRING-IT-ON, and will take place September 8 thru October 12. All events are held at YWCA, 4601 Corona Dr., unless otherwise listed in the Corporate Challenge Dates section.
Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health, wellness, fitness, morale, develop community strength, and create a culture of wellness at work all while investing in the Programs and Mission of YWCA. The team entry fee includes all FUN & FIT events, and teams may ‘pay as you play’ for the BRING-IT-ON events.
Top Reasons to participate in Corporate Challenge:
- Great Team-Building for your employees
- Promote employee health, wellness, and morale
- Access to the YWCA facility during each scheduled event
- Network with other professionals from the Coastal Bend area
- Support the program and mission of the YWCA
Eligibility & Investment
- Teams competing in the Corporate Challenge must have businesses in Nueces County or the Coastal Bend area.
- Participants must be current employees (full, part-time, contract) of the company or volunteers if the company is a Volunteer Organization. (must present proof of employment).
- Volunteers and Employees must be at least 18 years of age.
Each Corporate Challenge Team will have a minimum of 6 players, and up to 8 [2 acting as substitutes]. The entry fee is $300 per team and includes all YWCA’s FUN & FIT events:
- Indoor Kickball
- Cornhole Toss
- CEO Boat Race
- YWCA’s 6th Annual Glo & Go Night Run
YWCA’s BRING-IT-ON Additional Investment Events:
- Basketball ($25 per team)
- Volleyball ($25 per team)
- Golf ($40 per person) (2-man scramble)
- Company representative completes the Registration Form, listing all participants.
- Every participant must complete and sign the Waiver Form.
- Return completed Registration Form, signed Waiver Form, and $300 check (plus additional team fees and applicable event fees) made payable to YWCA Corporate Challenge 2017- to YWCA Office at 4601 Corona Dr.
- Attend the Kick-Off Event on Friday, September 8 at YWCA 4601 Corona Drive..
- Have Fun!
- "Challenge Champs" Traveling Trophy awarded to the corporation earning the most points.
- "Spirit of the Challenge" awarded to the team displaying
the most spirit/originality.
- "Top Team" awarded to individual team champs.
For more information, contact YWCA (361) 857-5661, ext. 30, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> On Line Registration
>> Waiver Form
>> Corporate Challenge Rules
>> Corporate Challenge Packet
>> Corporate Challenge Calendar
NOTE: Registration is not complete until waiver is signed and submitted by every participant by mail (4601 Corona, CCTX 78411), email (email@example.com), fax (361-857-0254), or submitted in person.