YWCA Corpus Christi presents YWCA Corpus Christi Corporate Challenge for businesses and organizations of Nueces and surrounding counties. The Challenge is comprised of two categories, FUN & FIT and BRING-IT-ON, and will take place July thru October. All events are held at YWCA, 4601 Corona Dr., unless otherwise listed in the Corporate Challenge Dates section.
Corporate Challenge helps to increase employee health, wellness, fitness, morale, develop community strength, and create a culture of wellness at work all while investing in the Programs and Mission of YWCA. The team entry fee includes all FUN & FIT events, and teams may ‘pay as you play’ for the BRING-IT-ON events.
Top Reasons to participate in Corporate Challenge:
- Great Team-Building for your employees
- Promote employee health, wellness, and morale
- Access to the YWCA facility during each scheduled event
- Network with other professionals from the Coastal Bend area
- Support the program and mission of the YWCA
Eligibility & Investment
- Teams competing in the Corporate Challenge must have businesses in Nueces County or the Coastal Bend area.
- Participants must be current employees (full, part-time, contract) of the company or volunteers if the company is a Volunteer Organization. (must present proof of employment).
- Volunteers and Employees must be at least 18 years of age.
Each Corporate Challenge Team will have a minimum of 6 players, and up to 8 [2 acting as substitutes]. The entry fee is $300 per team and includes all YWCA’s FUN & FIT events:
- Indoor Kickball
- Cornhole Toss
- CEO Boat Race
- YWCA’s 5th Annual Glo & Go Night Run
YWCA’s BRING-IT-ON Additional Investment Events:
- Basketball ($20 per team)
- Volleyball ($20 per team)
- Golf ($40 per person)**
- Complete the Registration Form, listing all participants.
- Every participant must complete and sign the Waiver Form.
- Return completed Registration Form, signed Waiver Form, and $300 check (plus applicable additional fees) made payable to YWCA Corporate Challenge 2016- to YWCA Office at 4601 Corona Dr.
- Attend the Kick-Off Event on Thursday June 16th.
- Have Fun!
- The team earning the most points by the end of YWCA’s Corporate Challenge receives the traveling trophy.
- The team displaying the most spirit/originality during YWCA’s Corporate Challenge receives a “spirit award.”
For more information, contact YWCA (361) 857-5661, ext. 13, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> On Line Registration
>> Team Registration and Waiver Form
>> Corporate Challenge Rules
>> Corporate Challenge Packet
2016 Corporate Challenge Calendar:
YWCA Corporate Challenge Kick-Off Event, Thursday June 16th from 6-7pm, YWCA Community Room
*Basketball, Saturday 7/16 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
*Golf, Saturday 7/23 from 8-12pm, OSO Municipal Golf Course
Indoor Kickball, Saturday 7/30 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
CEO Boat Race, Saturday 7/30 from 10-1pm, YWCA Pool
Dodgeball, Thursday 8/11 from 6-8pm, YWCA GYM
*Golf, Saturday 8/20 from 8-12pm, OSO Municipal Golf Course
Indoor Kickball, Saturday 8/20 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
*Basketball, Saturday 8/27 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
*Basketball, Saturday 9/10 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
*Golf, Saturday 9/17 from 8-12pm, Gabe Lozano Golf Course
Indoor Kickball, Saturday 9/24 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
*Volleyball, Saturday 10/1 from 1-4pm, YWCA GYM
Cornhole Toss, Saturday 10/1 from 1-4pm, YWCA Community Room
YWCA 5th Annual GLO & GO Night Run, Saturday 10/8 at 6pm, Cole Park
*Subject to change depending on number of teams registered for these events
(part of YWCA BRING-IT-ON)
**Golf will be scored as 2 person low ball.