The YWTeens Program is exceptional for girls in the fifth and sixth grades
Fosters character education by connecting with young girls BEFORE they face life changing decisions, keeping them on the right track to success in and out of school!
How it Works:
Group Activity Categories:
- Trained group leaders
- Weekly groups one class period each
- At your school with ratio of 14:1
- Nationally recognized curriculum called Girls Circle focusing on Character Building
- Year-round special events and Leadership Camps at the YWCA for the participants
Are you in?
- Peer pressure and self-esteem
- Manners, respect and etiquette
- Successful decision making
- Appreciating diversity
- Building confidence
Email YWTcoorywca@ywcacc.org or call 857-5661 ext. 15 to confirm a time slot for your campus.